Monday, November 14, 2011

141 days

Okay, I am finally back from a hiatus, because of my annual week from hell in which every aspect of your life goes terribly wrong.

In my case it was..

My immune system
My Car
My Dog
My job
My husband's job
& my body again...

I passed out AGAIN at the gym on Thursday. I felt it coming on, and began cursing like a sailor, because it's no fun when your world starts going black and you can't focus on anything. I hate it. It's the worst feeling in the world to me.

Thankfully, ten seconds after ingesting some juice I was perfectly fine, but developed a bad sneeze for the weekend after a stress response from my body.

I'm perfectly fine today, and I'll be starting back at the gym tomorrow.

After two weeks of eating whatever I wanted, it's back to eating low calories, and I added eating some fruits into my routine. Thankfully, as it gets colder, this means more soups, which is to me the simplest way to cut major dinner calories.

Here's some recipes that sound mighty yummy.





BREAKFAST:
Special K Chocolate delight (120)
Milk

LUNCH:
Bread (110)
Lunch Meat (50)
Provolone Cheese (70)
Sun Chips (140)
Granola Bar (110)

DINNER:
Lentil Soup (126)
Crackers (156)

SNACK:
String Cheese (50)
Grapes (62)

On a sad side note... the whole reason I became motivated to do this weight loss blog was for the rockabilly convention in Las Vegas, which unfortunately now after nearly $900 in expenses this past week will probably damper our plans for Viva Las Vegas. I am still crossing my fingers, though. You really never know.

If we don't do Vegas, my husband and I were still talking about another trip to New Mexico and out west later in the summertime. I have been wanting to visit some of the Indian Pueblos again.

Life is not terrible. I just hate it when I get that ONE week that just destroys everything.

Oh well... Life is what you make of it.




No comments:

Post a Comment