Friday, September 23, 2011

193 days

The days keep ticking down. It makes me nervous.

DINNER (last night)

Crispy Chicken nuggets (4)
2 in piece of braided mozzarella (4)
Whole grain spaghetti (1)
Pasta sauce (0)

SNACK (later last night)

2 chocolate covered biscuits (4)
Healthy Choice Chicken and Rice soup (2)
20 oyster crackers (1)

That brings my total right on track for weight watchers! Boo-ya!

I think I'm digging the soup thing for late night cravings.

Next week's grocery list will include more fruits, soups, and healthier snacks.

BREAKFAST:
Cinnamon Toast Crunch (3)
Milk (1)

LUNCH:
6" Subway club (6)
Sun Chips (2)
Diet Coke (0)

Heading out tonight with my older brother to a cabaret/theater thing. It should be good from all of the other reviews from friends.

It should prove to be an interesting weekend as well. It's Columbus' Oktoberfest this weekend, and my Mum and Dad are paying me a visit on Sunday to take a look at some art pieces at an art exhibit I'm in.

No comments:

Post a Comment