Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What happens at Oktoberfest... Stays at Oktoberfest


This weekend was interesting as far as food.

In no ways did I attempt to eat healthy. It consisted of McDonalds, pizza, brats, pepsi, and Schmidt's cream puffs.

I just blatantly give up on the weekend. In fact, my hubby said something about his shirt starting to get snug after Oktoberfest. We are both guilty schwines... Paul more than me, but I've never seen the boy happier than with a big stein of beer, and two brats and cream puffs in his belly. It was a good time indeed.

Today it's back on track, and I kept to my word about fruits and veggies this week.

I packed some apples for a snack today.

BREAKFAST:
Cinnamon Toast Crunch (3)
Milk (1)

LUNCH:
Healthy Choice Rice and Chicken soup (2)
Saltine Crackers (2)
2 Oreos (2)

DINNER:
Lean Pocket (7)

And... whatever else I find. Probably 20 oreos..... I'm kidding.


Dinner is an evil word this week. My poor husband won't have much of my cooking this week, because of my schedule, which is why I myself have resorted to Lean Pockets to full fill my hunger.

I suppose it will be another week of cereal, and sandwiches for him.








No comments:

Post a Comment