Monday, September 19, 2011

197 days

Gah!! Are we already down to under 200 days!! Insanity!

Okay, so we're going to call this "crunch time".

I came out to my husband this weekend and told him that I was doing this "diet blog" thing to help me out along the way, and when I told him the whopping 70lbs I wanted to lose in 7 months... he kind of made a face, and suggested I gear more towards 30lbs, but honestly... I'll take what I get. I'm not going to be picky, just as long as numbers head south, and not northward.

Again, my hubby has unintentionally been losing weight without any diet other than having to shovel cereal down his throat for dinner. He's been able to fit into some old shirts that have been tight on him since I started dating him. It's crazy! I don't mean to be mean either, but I don't hardly notice a physical difference yet, but I'm glad it makes him happy, and I'm glad he can wear his shirts that have been neglected in the back part of the closet. I am proud of him.

I really should start weighing myself... I've been neglecting that.

BREAKFAST:
Cinnamon toast crunch (8)

LUNCH:

Wendy's crispy chicken sandwich plain (8) 350
Small Chili (4.5) 220

Tonight for dinner.... I have no idea. I thought I had the evening off, but FML, I totally don't now, because of a forgotten engagement. So... screw ever having a life until after November.

I'm probably going to be doing my Parmesan crusted pork chops tonight w/ whole grain spaghetti, and pasta sauce. I still have some left over 80 calorie buns, which might benefit as a nifty sandwich..... just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment