Friday, September 16, 2011

200 day--- part two

My initial entry was made to describe why I started all of this, so this is the daily, gritty entries I'm growing so used to.

Dinner went well, then... later went... not so well.

DINNER: (Previous night)

1/2 chopped Italian Chicken breast (2.5)
2 cups of cooked pasta (5)
Pasta sauce (0)
Flavored water (0)

THEN, damn my stomach, I went to White Castle after practice, because I was craving chocolate chip cookies. Mind you, I am also suffering the Pee Ehmmm Ehsss.

So, I ordered...

2 Chicken ring sandwiches w/ cheese (20)
Small fries (3)
2 Chocolate Chunk cookies (10)

Breakfast:
BK bacon egg & cheese croissantwich (didn't finish) (6)
Small hashbrown (didn't finish) (3)

Snack:
3 Oreos (3) <--- that surprised me.

Then for lunch today:
wendy's Classic single (9)
small fries (7)
Coke (dumb girl gave me the wrong thing.. I ordered diet :-(( (2)


Le-sigh... Why must I be an epic failure?

Writing about my goal has got me back in the mood to put everything behind me, and move forward.

I still have some wiggle room for dinner... provided that I don't fuck it up.

Well, I'm off to the internet land of weight watcher recipes!


No comments:

Post a Comment