Thursday, September 15, 2011

201 days

Okay, so the event went good... well... sorta. All the finger foods we were served were God awful, which benefits me greatly for the fact there wasn't much to eat. However, I did have probably a full wine glass of mead, and then some small shot of this amazing lemon cream like alcohol, which I imagine would probably make you scream when you saw the calories and sugar in it. The drinks stole the show last night.

My masquerade mask totally.... didn't. There were some amazing masks there! Mine was... sad, and made from leftover sewing trim, and some sequins, and some dollar tree flowers. Yes, go ahead and laugh. I was embarrassed, so I left my mask up most of the night.

So.... since the food at the event was disappointing, I took my friend up to Hound Dogs pizza (damn me) and we devoured a whole 12" (medium) pizza.

DINNER: (previous night)

HD pepperoni pizza (compared to a hand-tossed pizza hut 6" personal size, since we split the pizza in half) (14.5)
Pepsi (2.8)

BREAKFAST:
Golden Grahams (3)
Milk (1)

LUNCH:
2 left over piece of pizza from Paul's pizza (10.5)
Pear applesauce (2)




No comments:

Post a Comment