Wednesday, September 7, 2011

209 days

Aw, I was being so good yesterday, and only had a lunchable before I went to practice, which would have equaled a whopping ten points in WW land, but unfortunately, I had to go out later and savagely wreck that shit with a 40 point meal. OMG! Buffalo Wild wings, you are the devil.

Stupid-stupid me. I should have just opted for a flatbread pizza, or something grilled, but I went all out, and now my conscience is paying for it dearly.

I have a cobb salad in the fridge at work calling my name for lunch today, which sounds so unappetizing. I must be brainwashed by eating out, because ANYTHING but store bought food sounds amazing.

You know, my stomach and brain are just communicating together like a bunch of spoiled toddlers in which all they can say are, "NO!" I think they both need a good spanking and a time out.

My goal today is to drink lots of water, because I've been feeling like crap, and my kidneys have been taking a beating from all of the sugar, and sodas I've ingested this weekend. When I get in the habit of eating out for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, then I tend to drink nothing, but diet soda, which is starting to reek havoc on me physically, so WATER IT IS!

DINNER (last night)
8 Boneless wings (20)
Bleu Cheese dressing (8.5)
Buffalo Chips plain (5)
Mango Lemonade (?)
______________________________

Breakfast (TODAY)
Cinnamon Toast Crunch (8)

**EDIT: Thanks to a co-worker's birthday, I was just forced a piece of chocolate raspberry, with buttercream frosting from my absolute favorite bakery in the ENTIRE world. (10)

LUNCH
Cobb salad (12)
Pear Applesauce (2)

For dinner, I'm thinking of doing something with those pork chops, which have been mocking me in the freezer.


The countdown will be explained in another post.



No comments:

Post a Comment