Thursday, September 22, 2011

194 days

Well, I am pooped today. I had to go into work early to get out earlier to make a doctor's appointment, so I'm not functioning on all cylinders, and I have been yawning all morning.

Last night I made these awesome and healthy take on crispy chicken nuggets using corn flakes, and seasonings. I thought they turned out pretty good. I also made up some instant mashed potatoes due to time crunch, but I found out that the points aren't as devastating as I was thinking.


There's the recipe. It was extremely easy to make.

DINNER:
Crispy Chicken nuggets (4)--160
Instant Mashed potatoes (2)--80
Dessert-- 3 Chocolate covered biscuit crackers (6)

________________________________________________

BREAKFAST:
Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal bar (5)--140

LUNCH:
Crispy Chicken Sandwich plain (8)-- 350
Small fry (7)-- 330
Small diet coke (0)

And for dinner we're looking at leftovers. I might hit up IGA, or somewhere for a packet of country gravy, since it's only 1 point per serving.

This is the plan, provided my husband doesn't eat it for lunch. :\

No comments:

Post a Comment