Tuesday, September 20, 2011

196 days

DINNER (LAST NIGHT)

Parmigiana crusted pork chops (6)
Whole grain spaghetti (1)
Pasta sauce (0)
Wonderbread 80 calorie bun (1)
Mozzarella Cheese (2)

BREAKFAST:

Cinnamon Toast Crunch (3)
Milk (didn't drink) (1)

LUNCH:

Buffalo Crispy Chicken Sandwich (plain) (8.5)
Apple wedges (0)
Diet coke (0)

So... The graph to the right of this post is my weight watchers points and how they would vary during my weight loss goals per week. I'm extremely happy for the fact it also is falling in the time frame I have counting down to for the big event in Vegas. I have never officially joined WW, but my sister in law did, so I took all the knowledge I could from her to figure out how I could benefit without having to pay $20 a month. Thank GOD for the internet, and people who like free things, and enjoying sharing.

Dinner tonight is going to be leftovers.... *sigh* I wish my leftovers were actually tasty.

My work has changed my lunch schedule around, which is proving to be a pain in my you know what... I'm going to lunch earlier now, which will leave me hungry come time to leave, and in the end means, my kitchen will be raided not by Spanish conquistadors, but merely by my own raging stomach. I suppose I'm going to have to start taking snacks to work with me to tide me over.

2 Oreos in my desk from last week... (2)


No comments:

Post a Comment