Monday, September 12, 2011

204 days

Good Monday Morning.

I think I dread any week in which I have more than two activities planned. This week is going to be nothing short of Chaotic.

MONDAY (today) I start my pottery classes at Mayco, which start at 6:30, so I have to leave right after work to make it there, and then I'll be there until 9:30.

TUESDAY: Practice, which keeps me at theater until 9:30 since I'm the assistant director.

WEDNESDAY: I have a YELP! Elite event I'm going to, which sounds like a flippin' BLAST! Just imagine a masquerade party on the rooftop pool of the Renaissance hotel in downtown Columbus. Yes, I am totally excited.

THURSDAY: Practice, again. X_x

FRIDAY: Oh my God, an actual day where I have nothing planned. It's a miracle, but sadly, I believe it will be short lived.

On top of all of that, I work a 9-5 job. I'm starting to miss my "me" time. I was kind of nice at the start of this year to do what I wanted to do, and not be held to obligations. The gym is one of those obligations I wish I were more tied to instead.
_________________________________________

I've found that ordering a chili at Wendy's is a great appetite suppressor, and also, is cheaper on my pocket book, AND it's lower in calories, and essentially, better for you.

Wendy's nutritional menu is great, because I am totally not a side salad person at all, so the fact they offer lower calorie options EVEN with fries still as a side is awesome.

My goal this week is to survive, and not over snack during down time a midst the chaos.

BREAKFAST:
Golden Grahams (3)-120
Milk (1) Normally (3), but I didn't finish it. -50

LUNCH:
McDonalds
Cheeseburger (7)-300
Small fries (5)- 230
Diet Coke (0)

According to Mayo Clinic: I should be ingesting only 2150 calories a day. We'll see how that turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment