Wednesday, September 21, 2011

195 days

The world of food is a tricky thing in such, I've been buying up these lunchable pizza snacks for when I have to grab and go, and I thought in my head that if these were meant for children's lunches that surely the calories, and everything would be in balance, but OMFG I was wrong!!! WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!!

One of those little suckers is like (9) WW points, and THEN it's nearly 310 each, which isn't cutting it as a quick, healthy snack for me... I'm going to have to rethink my plan, because I eat one of those to get me through the night till I come home and cook dinner, but if I'm eating like two dinners in one night, because of the calories, then I'm not really benefiting, am I?

I'm feeling kind of weak, and sickly today. It's not overwhelming, but I'd rather be at home today. I've had bad heartburn this morning, and the milk in my stomach from breakfast isn't helping alleviate my situation.

Hummus and pita chips are going to become my new friends.

Something new I learned is that Cinnamon Toast Crunch is more of a wholesome cereal than Golden Grahams according to Food Facts. However, it's a single point difference in WW land.
My goal for next week grocery shopping is to eat fresher, and healthier, and pack good and nutricious snacks for during, and after work obligations.

I really wish I could make it to the gym. I really think it would benefit me. I'm trying to think of a way I could go to the gym, but still have time to cook dinner, take a shower, and bounce play practice, and clay classes all at the same time. I almost feel like a soccer Mom with four kids, in her mini van rushing around to get shit done... only minus the minivan and the obnoxious kids.

BTW, Someone's been uploading cast pics, and rehearsal pics on the IAWL FB page, and I noticed a picture of my ginormous fat roll back.

I could seriously make the pillsbury doughboy proud.

"Baby's got Back" by Sir Mix a Lot can be used in more of a definition to the morbidly obese population today, than it did for a woman's junk in the trunk.

Maybe Sir Mix a Lot's song will find a new life on The Biggest Loser as they shows obese contestants running on the beach, out of breath, Back fat flapping in the costal breeze.

Unfortunately, I don't think the Thong Song can be saved.




No comments:

Post a Comment