Monday, October 31, 2011

155 days

"I've been a bad-bad girl"

My weekend was filled with WAY too much Italian food, and mixed drinks. I fear my weigh in may turn into a disaster. I'm still ready to get back to the gym even though my ass is begging me to go into hibernation mode. I call this "Too much fat on the brain", which prevents me from thinking clearly and making right decisions.

Friday: Pizza, movie theater candy
Saturday: Cheeseburger, fries, Boneless wings, pizza, & a couple of diet coke and rums.
Sunday: Cheeseburger, pizza, garlic bread, split lasagna and eggplant Parmesan, canolli, alcoholic beverages, and some White Castle to top off the night.

Did I feel like shit today? Hell, yeah, I did.

I'm not even counting, because I know it's that BAD.

So, I'm off to the gym tonight for 15 minutes of cardio, then PT tomorrow.

BREAKFAST:
Twix bar (210) <--- I know!! WTF is wrong with me!?

LUNCH:
peppered turkey (50)
reduced fat cheese (50)
2 slice wonderbread (140)
Sun chips (140)
Fiber Granola bar (120)
Coke zero(0)

DINNER:
Probably a frozen dinner (400)

*super sigh*

I seriously want to go crawl under a bed for a while. I mentally and physically feel like garbage. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment