Thursday, October 20, 2011

166 days

Yes, I am a broken record, and yes, it is gray outside again.

I miss my husband. I feel like I hardly ever get to see him, or talk to him anymore.

Ceramics class went well. Nobody was killed, and I made some awesome pieces. I'm regretting not taking pictures now.

I officially start my workout routine tonight. Hopefully I can keep up, and I hope this guy knows that I'm fat, and can't do some of the more strenuous things normal people can. I have a feeling I'm going to be incredibly sore with this guy compared to my previous trainer.


BREAKFAST:
Egg mcmuffin: 300
diet soda: 0

LUNCH:
Peppered turkey: 100
Colby Jack cheese (90)
2 slice whole wheat bread (120)
Baked chips (120)
Granola bar (100)

Dinner:
Ravioli with tomato and Alfredo sauce: (320)


I was under expected calories yesterday. I think I only topped out at around 1,600 calories. I think that's damn good, but man was my stomach hurting at lunchtime yesterday. My stomach was even vocally protesting, but today has been going better.

We'll see how the weekend goes. I think I'm going start ordering my rums with diet coke, or coke zero from now on... as long as Paul drives. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment