Tuesday, October 18, 2011

168 days

Another gray day, which wants to put me into a hibernation mode. I slept a good 9-10 hours last night, but I feel exhausted. Caffeine can't save me today.

It's official. I found a PT who will work with me, but unfortunately, it's at 8p.m. Yeah, that totally sucks, but everyday 5 p.m. is booked solid. So, I'm going to go home, cook dinner, crash for a few minutes, then head off to the gym.

Last night I burned 200 calories on the elliptical. I was tired, but I pushed myself, and I partially feel great for doing so.

I made these pita pizzas for dinner, which they were... ok. They're no great substitute for a Hound Dog's pizza, but they were edible. I sliced up a fresh banana pepper from the freebies at work, and threw a couple baked chips on the side. I took pictures of my process, so maybe I'll post a nice tutorial on here at a later time.

Tonight I am making Mexican Sloppy Joes and I was going to link the recipe, but it seems to have disappeared, but I have the physical copy at home printed out. It's such an easy recipe, and is great for people who enjoy substituting, or swapping out ingredients. Plus, it's one of those, under 30 minute type of meals, which is always an A+ in my book.

BREAKFAST:
Golden Grahams (3)
Milk (1)

LUNCH:
Wendy's grilled chicken sandwich plain (6)
Small fries (6)

DINNER:
Mexican Sloppy Joes (14)

I'm sure some oreos will magically sneak their way in there somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment