Wednesday, October 26, 2011

160 days

Well I've went and done it. I've lost 3 whole lbs. I celebrated by having a cheeseburger for lunch. GODDAMN ME!

Big whoop, I know. It'll be nice when I can say I've lost 20, or 30 pounds.

I've had a crappy past two days work wise, which is promoting a lot of stress in my world. I wish I had someone to talk to about it, but I think everyone else thinks I'm acting paranoid, and that I need to chill out.

I REALLY need to fucking chill out I think in the end. If it happens, then it happens. If not, then I can look forward to enjoying fewer hours in the summer, and more time with my husband.

__________________________

Personal training it going well, but it kills me. Last night driving home I almost threw up after drinking some water. I don't know if it was because of the water, or from it being cold out and messing with my throat, but I seriously had to put my hoodie sleeve up to my face and breathe deep.... and also drive a country road at 9p.m.

___________________________

I MADE PUMPKIN COOKIES! They made the house smell so yummy, and then I had to leave for PT.... ;____;

BREAKFAST:
banana nut cheerios (100)

LUNCH:
1/4 single cheeseburger (620)
fries (230)

DINNER:
Soup (100) <--- *tear* Sad dinner. :(

I'm still mostly under my mark for my calorie intake, but I wish that I would lose more for the extra effort. :\

I have ceramics class tonight. It's the last one... thank-god. Ceramics people rub me the wrong way. I've never seen so many hostile, and smuggish people in my life. Asking them for a glaze recipe, or technique is like asking them to commit suicide. They all must be anti social like me.... except perhaps, not as good of a sense of humor like myself, and they tend to get offended easily. It's amazing how bad I wish I could just tell them to lighten up.

Anyways...... bleh.


No comments:

Post a Comment