Tuesday, October 25, 2011

161 days

Not much to say on this end. I have PT tonight.

The hubby was nice and made a pot roast last night.... of course I was a glutton.

BREAKFAST:
Mcmuffin (300)
Hashbrown (75)

LUNCH:
6" Subway Club w/provolone (350)
1/2 sunchips (105)

DINNER:
6" Subway Club w/ provolone (350)
1/2 sunchips (105)

I know, I'm so boring. There's leftover pot roast at home, which would be exceptional with some fried eggs, but Subway tempted me at lunch with their $5 any footlong all October deal. So... EVIL!

A Very strong yes for purchasing a kiln for the Houston House by the board members. I am excited. If they don't purchase it, then I totally will, so either way it's a win-win. I have such wonderful ideas brewing in my head, and my time at Mayco helped me IMMENSELY.

I can't wait to get back into the studio.

My work situation has me a bit frustrated, but I'm afraid to go in to it in details. All I can say is that my hours won't be changing to full-time any time soon like I has hoped.

No comments:

Post a Comment