Tuesday, October 4, 2011

182 days

Yikes! Where is my time going!???

Last week will be referred to as "Cheeseburger week"and we'll not discuss the weekend of Pizza, Italian food, and other monstrosities of eating out. ;___;

Anyways, it's a new week, and while yesterday was rocky, I was given a reminder of reality as I was sitting at a mini meeting for scheduling a banquet at a local restaurant, and I could see my reflection in the window, and I looked horrible. I decided once more that I needed to do something about this.

I've had to face that I will not be able to make it to the gym until after mid November, and you better believe I will be hitting it hard in hopes of losing something. I've realized that just calorie counting doesn't cut it. I haven't noticed a difference, but then again, I just had a week of eating Wendy's cheeseburgers, and fries for lunch.

It's National walk your dog week, and I have a dog at home who wishes I would walk her.

This weekend my work will be in an art show in Clintonville, which has me nervous and stressed, as I am trying to get some more pieces accomplished, because at this moment some of the pieces already made have been called for.

Breakfast:

Golden Grahams (4)
Milk (1)

Lunch:
Crispy Chicken sandwich plain (8)
Small Chili (4.5)

Another busy week, but at least I will be working on things that I enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment