Wednesday, October 12, 2011

174 days

No leaves! Come back to the trees!!! I don't like bare trees!! I want the color!

It's past official, but Fall has struck, and before I know it, Christmas will be here. Thank-God, no Christmas commercials yet.

The past two days I have went to the gym and worked on the elliptical for a little bit to help me get back into working out, and not feeling totally tired and out of breath.

My personal trainer, though has abandoned me from the looks of it, and has taken on many more clients, which means, no more help for me. I watched her juggle 5+ people working out at the same time, and I need someone to help me out, because I'm needy like that.

Well, I actually just called over there, and apparently, they don't have much of anything open for my schedule unless I come in earlier, which isn't going to happen, because I'm not giving up my lunch hour, and I'm not going to come in later, which would involve driving home, then coming back in AFTER eating dinner.

Le-sigh-fuck-my-effort-in-improving-my-life. The fucking skinny yuppies and muscle builders win again! The people who DON'T need to have training.. yet people like me who should be high priority are offered shitty time slots. /pms/rant/

Anyways, I'm not going to the gym tonight, because I have ceramics class, which I'm really excited about, because I've asked about some glazing techniques. I'll be building up some more inventory on the wheel as well, since I think I've sort of gotten the hang of throwing.

The whole "focus on me" thing is going well since I quit the play. I feel free, and I'm not stressed out about finding time to do shit.

I decided to eat all of my bad points for lunch today. Usually I save my biggest group of points for dinner, but my body was screaming for a cheeseburger on this gloomy, rainy day. I don't blame it. In fact, I noticed the drive-thru line had a few extra cars in it today, so I imagine everyone else must have been feeling crappy as well.

I have a packed lunch in the fridge, which will equal dinner tonight.

Breakfast:
Golden Grahams (3)
Milk (1)

Lunch:
Bacon Deluxe cheeseburger (16) <---- AHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Small fries (7)
Diet Coke (0)

Dinner:
Turkey sammich w/ colby jack cheese and baked chips (11)
2 oreos (2)

;___; I'm over my points. Thankfully, I have my bonus points.

Dammit, Cheeseburger.
___________________________________________

Oh.my.GOD-- I just found out that a caramel apple is only 1 point. HOLY HELL! Yes, please!!





No comments:

Post a Comment