Thursday, October 13, 2011

173 days

God, I have been in major bitch mode this week. I think it's a mixture of PMS and missing my husband.
**EDIT: Verdict is in, and it IS PMS.

This is a good LJ entry, but for now, it's going in my weight loss blog, so people know how badly my hormones are wreaking havoc on my emotions.

I've been taking this pottery class, and last night some retard girl who's in need of attention clearly.... takes one of my bisque pots and glazes it for her own.

We'll back this up to the previous week. I had just finished some short stock bottles, and I was prepping them to go into bisque. Then, the teacher noted that I should sign my work, and I HATE signing my work, because it's not my signature. I usually use Abby's (my dog's) silhouette in underglaze on the bottom of my pieces, which is what I WOULD have done provided some fuck-tard did not take my piece to glaze for her own.

Anyways, I sent an e-mail out to the owner to let her know, and she told me that she disagreed with me thinking the girl did it on purpose, and then posted a comment on Facebook along the lines of "Make sure to sign your work, or chaos will ensue!" Clearly, ME, being the "chaos".

I've seriously been fuming about this all morning. I need to chill out. I need a fucking beach vacation... god damn. Fuck that, I need a smoke, and a good mixed drink.

So... yeah, that's my last class with them. It would have been anyways, because they're moving to Grandview, which is more of a shit fuck for traffic to deal with.

I didn't want to post this on my pottery blog, because I don't believe in bashing shit, because I do like my teacher, but I fucking hate this situation that occurred. It was the other student, not my teacher, and yes, it's partially my fault for not signing my goddamned pot.

____________________________________

Breakfast:
Egg Mcmuffin (6)
Diet coke (0)

Lunch:
Pizza bagel things (6)
Baked chips (3) <--- I'm guessing, because food facts.com is acting up.
Fiber bar (4)

I plan on cooking dinner tonight, but I haven't decided what. I think I may skip the gym tonight and work on stuff at the Houston House to help calm my nerves a bit.

I need more clay. I'm almost out. :\

No comments:

Post a Comment