Friday, October 28, 2011

158 days

Uhhhgh.... Major boring at work today. Everyone left after they paid $10 to do so. Uh... not me. I'm happy to save some money... not that I'd be doing anything interesting if I HAD the day off.

I can't tell you how excited I am that the weekend is here!!

Tonight is even better, because Paul is scheduled for a half day, so he'll be home around 8-ish. :) It'll be nice to see him for once.

This weekend I will be at Por Vida, which is Columbus' way of celebrating Dia De Los Muertos. I have my costume ready, my makeup tutorial, but I am SO stuck on the hair. I guess we'll see what happens last minute. You better believe I'm taking pictures. :D

Sunday we're meeting friends to go to Shadow Box to see a live performance of Rocky Horror Picture show! Exciting! It's a busy and fun filled weekend! I just LOVE Halloween!

Personal training went well. I didn't want to die, or throw up, so that is always a plus. I think the workouts aren't feeling as intense as the first time. Hell, I think they're working. I feel like I'm losing something.... could be my imagination.

I ate the most boring, and bland chicken sandwich EVER at Wendy's today. It was so awful I couldn't finish it, or my fries.... that's bad.

BREAKFAST:
Mcmuffin (300)
Hashbrown (150)

LUNCH:
Grilled Chicken sandwich plain(370)
Fries (220)

DINNER:
............. it's up in the air, but I'm thinking pizza.

HOLY HELL, I just found out that extra cheese on donatos pizza is like 100+ extra calories. DAY-UM!
Veggie, hawaiian, or margeharita is the way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment