Wednesday, October 19, 2011

167 days



Bah humbug.

Another gray day on planet earth, destination Marysville, Ohio.

What makes it worse is that our main program is down at work, causing a lot of us to twiddle our thumbs and be bored. I've spent a while scanning through pottery, and ceramics blogs, which isn't going to do me any good seeing that the kiln I work out of is down, and dead... well, it's not dead, but it doesn't want to shut off, and I can't take chances of burning the Houston House down. NEITHER can I sit around for eight hours with a kiln thermometer to determine when my pieces will be done.

Yeah, there's a lot eating at me today.

I had my official meeting with my personal trainer last night.

I'm not agreeing with him to much on my approach to eating. I believe in adjustments to your lifestyle, but swapping out normal foods with healthier alternatives, but my trainer is all gung-ho on a strict diet, and low calorie intake.

I don't believe strictness helps. I believe in life style changes. I think this may be where we clash in the end. I think he totally disregards the whole "weight watchers" thing, so I may be forced to drop that and calorie count.

Oh, joy. He just better not expect me to start weighing out my dinner during prep.

So in my attempt to start my calorie decrease in intake diet I had some boring rice square cereal that my husband had sitting in the cupboard, because 1 cup = 100 calories compared to my Golden Grahams where 3/4 a cup = 130 calories.

The man said he does "total body" workouts, which made me think of Gilad. I tried not to laugh.

Why is it that personal trainers have NO sense of humor? If they attempt to joke it's like the most driest piece of shit humor that even I won't laugh at, and THAT's bad.

He told me to talk to the onsite dietitian, but I already know what they're going to tell me. Easy on the dairy, sugars, fats, and sodiums, and "Do you like beans? They make great meat alternatives." If they're really old school they'll show me a food pyramid, and suggest I eat lots of fibers, whole grains, and vegetables. I seriously should have my degree in nutrition.

A fat nutritionist! LOLOLOOLLLOOLOOOLOL

BREAKFAST:
Cup of rice square cereal- (100)
Milk (30)

LUNCH:
Peppered turkey (100)
Colby jack cheese (90)
2 slices wheat bread (73 + 73)
Baked chips (120)
3 oreos (160)

Dinner is up in the air. I have ceramics class tonight, so it'll probably be a wendy's healthy alternative.

I calculated up my calorie intake.

If I am active for 3 days a week: 2400 a day
If I am inactive during the week: 2150 a day

My stomach is growling furiously. I am so embarrassed!!! ;_________;

No comments:

Post a Comment